NetLive allows you to monitor your internet data transfer rate while displaying which app is currently using the most data. NetLive runs in the notification drawer or as a widget, giving you uninterrupted access to your transfer rate information.
Bitcoin address: 1dn2psoEE1qdom8dimSP6H1Y9rsFxKDWM
Ethereum address: 0x5c6c0046A440B2064C1a066A6dD1f251AD6ec553
Attention Android 7.0 users and above:
The active app feature is no longer available on Android 7.0 and above due to changes in Android. The functionality that was provided by TrafficStats has been replaced by NetworkStatsManager. NetworkStatsManager does not update quickly enough to support the active app feature. NetworksStatsManager is meant to provide historical data, not moment to moment data. For those curious, here is a sample project that shows the difference between TrafficStats and NetworkStatsManager: https://github.com/RobertZagorski/NetworkStats
• Monitor your WiFi or carrier transfer rate speed
• Notification icon changes whether you are uploading and/or downloading data
• Always know which app is currently transferring data (it will surprise you what is running in the background)
• Use the size and color customizable widget to view transfer rate information on your home screen
• Open source
If NetLive is consuming more battery than you desire
• Decrease the poll rate
• Disable the active app feature
Help me test my app, join the NetLive Beta Community
For questions, feedback, or feature requests feel free to contact me through:
Contribute to the project here:
• "run at startup": NetLive has the ability to start on boot, but this behavior can easily be disabled in the settings.
• A change in Android 7.0 has made the active app feature impossible to implement
• Disable active app feature for Android 7.0 and above
• Add messaging to the user explaining the issue with Android 7.0
• More accurate German translations, thank you Christian for the help
• New material design launcher icon, huge thank you to Rafael Marcon
• Removed prompt that would ask users to rate NetLive on Google Play (these are annoying, I apologize for having it there in the first place)
• Android 5.1 support!
• Bug fixes / crash fix
• Notify Android 4.3 users the active app feature may not work
• Removed unnecessary SDK, shrinking APK size
• Complete rewrite
• Lollipop Support
• Bug Fixes
• Updated design
• Lower Ram Usage
• Lower CPU usage
• Lower Battery Usage
(thanks to @onemahon and @agrosner for the help)
• NetLive is now open source
• Streamlined settings
• Added share and rate options in menu
NetLive is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-06-22. The program can be installed on Android.
NetLive (version 3.3.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.